Sep 8, 2008

08*09*08


Well, just feel like posting.

Omoshiroi? or worst blog? lolzz...anyway

What is happening today? hehe,,some congratulate me, some just smile, some might  feel that i deserve it...

Do i really deserve this?

Y? for what? haha,,,anyway,,,i do not talk abt this cute shirt n skirt that i should deserve to have.lolz...well if only it fits me. It is just so lovely that i wanna post. Got it fr a site, sorry,, i forgot where it is from..sorry for that..

3 heartprints:

Barbie said...

Hi Princess TD =) I sometimes just feel like posting sth up, but at the same time, I just feel like blogging at all lol... BTW, nice outfit, and it seems to me that you're so much into Japanese thingys ^ ^ Komodo is cute ^ ^ *komodo? Did I get the rite term of the Japanese traditional costume?*

Nice to meet you ^ ^ and yeah, glad to find another Barbie lover :P Gonna ask you to come over, and watch Barbie movie altogether with my other princess friends ^ ^ *Hug*

Barbie said...

* I just don't feel like blogging * =( Sorry to spam ur comment box, but just wanna make it rite =)hehehh

TD said...

Hi Princess Barbie,
Thks for visiting me. Well, i seem to like the Kimono (not komodo, though all the consonants r right),,, I have put on the Yukata (summer style of Kimono), but have never tried the real Kimono..My first post is me in Kimono,,haha,,kinda love it.

I like to see barbie movies nas....look forward to see your invitation.

Cheers, (",)