Jul 12, 2010

Don't mean it

I don't mean to make you feel awful or downgraded.
Sometimes words just slip out of my tongue without any intention...(Still bad ME, sorry)

Anyway...maybe you don't mind it, or u already mind. (I hope sb no "U"here means "who")
It just happened this evening at the photo shoot.

Tomo, ll b @KL. Hope this trip is well-managed since the presentation looks awful.

Best luck to me!

4 heartprints:

Nita said...

dont have to feel sorry te beu overdid it houy nuh! It will be okay.... Enjoy your stay in KL, gal.

Sotpolin said...

Good luck there na :)

Rumony said...

I knew it. You made it by accidentally. I think you have to work hard to pay her wage for her service huey na.... hahaha Dont be upset.... enjoy with your tripe in KL...

Tom said...

??? Pay her wage for her service? who???