Apr 21, 2010

Lucky Bamboo



4 EYES each (cuz wearing glasses!!hehe)
How come you seller has only two hands and two eyes, CHEAT us???? Ot change phorng, tha change!!!! I need the green pot with ten green lucky bamboo!!! 6 bucks, c said! Then, i bargained. $3 ban heuy ...(*.*)... We walked out. Then, c called us and said "OK"!! I chose the nicest bamboo, and then c arranged them in the pot!!! ok, i handed her 3 Bucks...C suddenly said "NO, 4 bucks"...WHAT???????i opened my eyes wide!!! (CHEAT ME 2 TIMES phorng????). NO WAY...I grabbed my 3 bucks back from her hand....haha..."OT TINH TE!!!! even the bag she put the pot in is burned os tech tiet" want $4 phorng...SOK CHET OT MEN OY BOK TE ( a Tom adds te a MEN OY BOK neng nus !!!) I have two pots on my desk anyway.... LUCKY is still LUCKY neng...(@_@)

3 heartprints:

Tom said...

Lucky is still lucky mok pi ot ban chanh bok ke neng na... :P

Sópheak said...

Good at bargaining.

Sotpolin said...

Ort klach the seller scold eng te ey?