Feb 5, 2010

special dishes

Well...our eating habit doesn't change much...yet..it's getting worse...eat more and more...Out oUT rohot....A Kap has no comment these days cuz c is always missed out from us....
See what have v eaten so far...

This look eak eak nas...so please don't vomit.....

Sorry for having posted these special dishes...i just can't help showing them since v have taken some efforts in having it captured.....

4 heartprints:

Nita said...

its taste (with flesh) is good! it is a new dish found by 3Ts, not available in the market yet.Hehheh

Tom said...

Eak eak men neng, ter should appreciate our work ne...lolzz

Sotpolin said...

I were not there :(

Unknown said...

Hello Sotpolin. I am Lyda. Excuse me, did you see my comment posted in your blog? Guess not. Anyway, thanks TD that I find you here. Can I take this chance to ask for your participation in my research study about "Cambodian female bloggers and their personal experiences in blogging.

Hopefully it finds you well. Looking forward to hearing from you.