Jan 8, 2010

All abt Kon TeA (*.*)

Time to move ahead to explore new thing...Here is a tale of our Kon TeA before c heads out to Australia...

2 Pinky Glassy Ladies...Too close...envious...hehe
Happy Nas nor.....Smile oy heuy before having a challenging SchoolWork ahead...
Nice Earing Ter....Y tech cries, tech smiles cheng...

Keort ey ches Kon TeA yerng Nor..????

Too happy for the icecream hehe...The top is called Kon Tea icecream (the name is copied right) The bottom one is a Mech's te..hehe..kom chang dandeorm :P

We also have our own cups...Eheh..My favorite..Golden Sundae..

Not Just icecream though....This was the second Round After the Meal... Wanna know what we had? Click Here!!!

8 heartprints:

Tom said...

tech cries, tech smiles neng mok pi she's so happy with the nice earing neng na...

Nita said...

I think she smiles phong and she is to cry phong bcz she feels that tech tiet she khan have fun like this teit houy....

Good luck Kon Tea!!

Sophornvichet said...

wish her good luck ...

KoKo said...

Happy ah mes pov. ort hov here tov phorng...

Tom said...

kom envious ey na...

SOKUNTHEA said...

After looking at these photos again, I am sure I really want to cry now. Cheers me!

Tom said...

Cry mouy mel! Pel cry dont forget to take photo phorng na...oy us here see tha u cry men ot... :)

SOKUNTHEA said...

lolz...who's gonna let you to see when I cry nuz? yet, if you really want to see, come here again! I'll show you. he he....