I called you today just to hear you say
You were not around
When the message was through, though i wanted to
I couldn't make a sound
I wanna tell you the things i've seen
I wanna take you to where i've been
And i wish you were here with me
Don't you know
I....Oh I really miss you - yes i do- yeah
I....Oh I really miss you
Ohhhhh yeah i do
I'm writing to say i had a wonderful day
Hangin' with my friends
But the memory dies as the sun reach the sky
I'm alone again
I wanna tell you the weather is fine
When the night comes around, you were on my mind
And i wish you were here with me
Don't you know
I....Oh I really miss you - yes i do - yeah
I....Oh I really miss you - yes i do - i miss you
I.....Oh I really miss you
Ohhhh yeah i do
I wanna tell you the things i've seen
I wanna take you to where i've been
And i wish you were here with me
Oh, don't you know
I....Oh I really miss you - yes i do - yeah
I....Oh I really miss you - i miss you
I called you today just to hear you say
You were not around
When the message was through, though i wanted to
I couldn't make a sound
I'm writing to say i had a wonderful day
Hangin' with my friends
But the memory dies as the sun reach the sky
I'm alone again......
Dedicated to whoever that is being missed by who so ever....

2 heartprints:
it would be nicer if i can hear u S... (Sing or Shout?):P
I know u miss me so much pov...
Post a Comment