My so-called Ge Ge wanna offer me fruit supposed to be for his team, but i could take it, so i went there...oops everyone is in there...how can i sneak in just to take the fruit. I went straight to see my other friend.
Then come to think of my hunger, i got my candy, Chupa chups, oops,,,strawberry &cream flavour...open it, lick it once, twice, oh gosh, not my taste...i give up.

Then going downstair hoping to talk to another friend, again....cannot cuz they are eating...pizza...
Well,,,at the end of the day, i haven't eaten anything..n have to head to a late class...
Forgive me if u don't understand..cuz m not gud at describing...

5 heartprints:
So in short, you couldnt even see the nice shoes. Heheh, I and Tom got a pair each nor...
Get what u mean yet it doesnt mean u r good at description but it is me who is good at understanding ur writing...Ha ha...Kidding te
I learned that cuz u told me the beg. of the story and i could guess the next events.
OH, show off pleam morng nor, polin.
I understand what you mean.
see, i ask to go to see shoes with me ot tov, jeng na...lolzzzzzz
i was just going through the detailes about combodia to tell my pupils in my school ... and went through your blog..... nice to read.....!!
with regards
HARISH
MANGALORE
KARNATAKA
INDIA
hareeeesh@gmail.com
hehe...i guess e.1 could understand what m writing,,,just that tech or chreoun te na.
Thks Harish for dropping by. so u are a teacher...
Post a Comment