Oh Gosh..don't know what struck me last night...I was planning to do what i should do..yet...sth came to my mind that i should check sth. And when i arrived in office, i almost get fainted.
TOO MANY PAGES! Oh man, m really not a translater...n it is not what i am supposed to do. I really fed up with such kind of thing. No matter when, what time, break time, or whatever time, it seems like i have to accomplish thing in no circumstances.
And what did i get from that? Of course i would know lots, somehow, but it is out of track..cuz i have other PRIORITY.
It has to be s.o responsibility in a sense that it should not always fall on ME. Cuz this SelF cannot afford to get e.thing done by myself.
I need help!!! But who can help me....M afraid to seek help, cuz the look that i would get might be scary to me...oh my goodness...m really sympathetic to the writer....but it is even more sympathetic to the translator....M not running a translation service, OR SHOULD I OWN ONE ( A CHARITY SERVICE PROVIDER)? It seems like i cannot bear the feeling that oh,,it should not be me alone doing this...YET I have to do it..if i keep it for now, i ll also have to do it later..Should i keep? let go?
Silly ME always!!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME. M not an ANGEL. I HAVE NO WING! NO MAGIC.....
Really miss my fantasy world

3 heartprints:
Hmmm, such a quick writing. We understand the problem yet we cant avoid it. It becomes the culture now. I'm not in a better position than u!!!
Good luck with it!!!
Hmmm, Polin seems to be right this time. You cannot avoid it, since you are considered as good to do it.
Can you reject next time?! I dont think so...
hmmm...
sound horible to work for other !!!
Post a Comment