Mar 16, 2009

Dream Dream Dream

Dream and Dream, what is it about?
Should i follow my dream? But the thing is i don't remember. Also, it is most of the time a nightmare....tver mech tov?

How to deal with such dream? M not sure whether dream meaning m in a deep sleep, or m having a very light sleep. Oh, one thing, i always look sleepy (real sleepy, i think)....

3 heartprints:

Sotpolin said...

u are having just exactly the same symtoms as i am. I wish to visit a doctor yet i dunno where or if they really understand this kind of disease. U know what? Too many dreams per night and I don remember any of it. I start dreaming from the time I close my eyes until I open my eyes. Jerng houey ban I look SLEEPY most of the time and never have enough sleep.

What do u do with it now? Just let it be or what?

Unknown said...

Dream? Well, I don't really believe in dream. I think you should follow the reality.

Sophornvichet said...

Emm... Dream !!!
the reasons for many dreams maybe becos there are many things in ur brain to think which is not clearly solved or in doubt !
U hav to release from urself not alw to think too much. if u cant deal with the problems that over ur ability jus let it be... u hav done ur best already !
Em, wat u think abt Yoga ! Try it, it might help u ! or drink hot milk before going to bed !
by the way, last9 i did have a nice dream that i realy dont want to wake up.