Feb 11, 2009

Bad me???


I said i have never blamed and won't blame u. Phew~~~What can i do? So blame myself????

I don't know how to give in, ynot told me. hmmmm....i think i am giving in many times.

I have never started phorng. Y can't u just give me a more relaxing time and relaxing space in between.


Think think think !!!

So the only reason i can say is that M BAD

bad bad bad bad me!!!

5 heartprints:

TD said...

U also know. but don want to state the name here...not polite. (*.*)
anyway,,,just let it be... m bad srap heuy,,so never mind!

Let just eat Pizza to release tension tov...anyone likes to share de pizza??? but don forget to share the money...eh?

Sotpolin said...

No idea which one...Feel relieved yet after eating? Hope so...:)

Cheer up, gal!!!

Sophornvichet said...

But i dont no who tei...
by the way, wana share pizza too....
dont tell me u ate ready.

Unknown said...

pizza??? hehe cool! so u love eating when wanting to release tension? hehe.. just like Pagna., Well, she asked me for pizza tmr!

Tom said...

hmmm...hope i can guess....