Jan 22, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year.


Hong Bao Na lai ya!!!
Anyone is interested in giving me Hong Bao??
Tadaaaaaaa...at least i got one already for today. Hope to get some more.
Btw, won't forget to wish everyone:
Plz have a wonderful year ahead. Lady luck will visit all of you.
祝大家新年快乐,万事如意,合家平安,牛年行大运!
With love,

6 heartprints:

Sópheak said...

Hey happy Chinese New Year. I would like to get red pocket from you too. So don't forget on Monday. Oop I know who gave red pocket to you today if I am not wrong cos i told them your name. Heh...

TD said...

oh,,,thks then for giving out my name. lolz..
Today, i get Hong bao from my parents also. Kuai Le de gan jie!

Ni ne? I don't have any hong bao for u te, tver mech tov?

Tom said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Pheak, Y don't u give my name to that s.o phorng tov....lolzzz...

Yesterday, i got few from my parents, and aunts; and this morning i just get one more...hope to get some more...lolzzz...

Sophornvichet said...

let's total all red pocket u got, then divide by 4, including me !!!
hehehhe :):):)

Tom said...

Y divide by 4, V70?

Sophornvichet said...

3 of u and Me nos ey...
that's ok ?
wen u wil share ?