Oct 16, 2008

Y so Unfair 2 me yang nis???

MyHotComments.com

Y B the last to know? But b the first/if not the next to be taken advantage of??

Anyone used to feel pitty on me?

though sometimes i could find a justifiable reason, it is hard to accept!!!

Oh gosh, cutie, lovely, cheerful, ,,all my inspiration hardly make me smile now...my tears have fallen already...

Now it is time to say:

MyHotComments.com

7 heartprints:

ou.sokpanha said...

Hey, the crying time has not arrived yet. I used to experienced such kind of situation. Do you know that I also got blamed this afternoon. I am not happy, but people around me make me happy.

TD said...

hmmm,,,different from my situation now. but i have wiped the tear n smile already though i don't have anybody to cheer me up by now...
Thks for sharing with me na...

Sotpolin said...

Gal, I didnt know what was going on...Crying does help so just let it washes away any sadness u have.

Be a happy GAL!!!

Tom said...

Be strong, dear !

Sophornvichet said...

NOthing is fair to me in this world...I do feel sad, n alw ask myself WHY, hwever, there is no answer !!! I wish i could hav s.o to cheer me up wen m down !!!
hwever, i intend to share with u, TD !
Being sad is not the way u r, as u r alw be cheerful !
be happy ok... :):):)

TD said...

m becoming weaker n weaker heuy...
It seems like i am not able to hold back my tears anymore, any longer....it just drops n drops whenever my feeling goes down ("<)

N these days, it is really down to the level that is unacceptable.

I have been advised to wipe away my tears, be strong n go on....but it seems like i cannot do it...

....i have to be strong...strong..plz...
I can still smile, but the tears inside cannot hide....

Sophornvichet said...

if u couldnot hold on ur tear jus drop it out...then tel urself there wil no more, that tear is the compensation !
Smile leads to be happy :)
u r strong n cheerful... u can do !