I am a shoes-lover!!!
Always enjoying shopping for shoes, try them on...(better change to window-shopping, cuz sometimes i really have to hold myself back not to buy...though most of the time i can't. kik kik)
Received a pair of shoes for my b'day n already taken a shoot of them, yet haven't transfered from phone. N coincidentally, see this pic in the mail waruna fwd...haha,,so ridiculous. This gal is looking at her shoes,,while i was looking at mine...quite a similar pair ALSO. Awesome!!!
Love,

5 heartprints:
wow... it is really cute one.
yes, i think so, bang Ny.
N my jelly bean shoes now is said to be cute as well,,,lolz
Hmm, what shd i talk in here? I havent seen it yet so I cant say whether it's cute or not, so post the pic.
i was talking abt the one i am wearing today...u didn't c te? yapp nas,,i even visited u this morning.
Post a Comment