Jul 10, 2008

Cambodia's Cuisine Recognized, Gaining Popularity

Have you ever watched Channel News Asia's programme ‘Taste Matters' ???

‘Taste Matters' features Cambodian cuisine on Friday July 11th at 6:30pm Cambodian time (11.30am CST/GMT). The program is repeated the following Monday July 14th at 09:30am and Tuesday July 15th at 1:30pm (Cambodian times).

I am also looking fwd to seeing this program. At least now, there is something good featuring on TV about Cambodia rather than just landmine and KR.....

Original Sources

Cheers,

3 heartprints:

Sophornvichet said...

oh wonderful !!!
I love this channel very much !
Wait to see...

TD said...

u do love this channel? haha,,,many things in common....
who else?

Unknown said...

Oops, is it? I also watch this channel.. it's my favorite news channel lolz.. wow, i also used to watch that programme, but eh, haven't for couple of weeks since my final approaching....

Me!!! eheh.. i'm one of the fans lolz.. hmm, will watch that for sure tmr 1:30pm, thx for ur info.