wow....they are really lovely. I do love it very much. Especially the ice-cream, i m very hungry now....heheheheh.... u have 2 to buy me one rit now......
Love and cuteness is what i can say about these three pictures. Ice cream also makes me hungry now. Sice you are back from Japan, v never have a chance to hang out sos. Should we? Hahaha...
wow, really? u're now in Cambodia? :) wow, no wonder ur latest post is about work concentration! hhee.. cool then! That's nice.. eh, I'm thinking of being treated lolz rather than treat u since i'm here to congrats u lah, my teacher! :)
7 heartprints:
wow....they are really lovely. I do love it very much. Especially the ice-cream, i m very hungry now....heheheheh.... u have 2 to buy me one rit now......
Love and cuteness is what i can say about these three pictures. Ice cream also makes me hungry now. Sice you are back from Japan, v never have a chance to hang out sos. Should we? Hahaha...
not for only u, bang Ny. she should buy 2, 1 for u and other 1 for me...hehehe......Missing Tokyo Dome ice-cream. u miss ot TT?
heheh come to Cambodia then, we have swensen's! :) lolz.. yummy.. yummy..
Hey,,,,,,v r now back to Cambodia already, Sokhour.
Should have a get together? give us a treat, deshou?
wow, really? u're now in Cambodia? :) wow, no wonder ur latest post is about work concentration! hhee.. cool then! That's nice.. eh, I'm thinking of being treated lolz rather than treat u since i'm here to congrats u lah, my teacher! :)
come on,
i know u r good at organizing and treating friends.I prefer to be ya friend than being a trainee-teacher...
Post a Comment