Apr 11, 2008

Sakura? Hanami?




Heard that u all back there are enjoying sakura n had a nice time for Hanami. I do envy u.


B4 i left, i dedicated one time to go n collect some pics of sakura and a movie of it as i have promised to my bro that i will have it done for my family. Quite a bz day on that day. I know that my health is more important, but i don't want to drink medicine to make me rest well, i want my heart to rest well, instead.

I know YNOT....but sometimes what i know is not what people know. And sometimes when i say i know, it doesn't mean i do know. hmm,,kid who will ever never become adult? Do i want to be adult..hmmmm,,,though i don't want, i am? Am i?


1 heartprints:

Samphy said...

Yes, you are! And you're going to do big things too.