Apr 28, 2008

My New Phone


Oops,,,,at last i have a new phone to use heuy na. When i was in JP, i owned a mobile also, but rarely used nas. In Cam, it seems like i have so many things to do with phone. If not call, just msg kor ban der.

This one is SonyEricson S500i. My brother bought it for me yesterday. The light is so attractive. I have a hard time deciding which phone to use. USD212 is expensive in cam, not to compare with my cheapest phone in JP. lolzzzzzzz....

4 heartprints:

Sópheak said...

Ah ha you are using the same model like me. I also use Sony Ericsson but model w910i colored red. I love its sweet sound and clear color.

Tom said...

Finally u got it....i ot ban see it...

Samphy said...

Hehe... cool! Much more elegant than my Nokia N73 haaaaa... It's so slow loading things. Enjoy home, Thy!

Wait till i get back before you go somewhere else, ok?

TD said...

where do u think i will go?
U still have another year to go, right? hmm,,seem too long..deshou?