Feb 27, 2008

Aoba Elementary School Visit


Haha,,i am like celebrity to them. First year Students of Aoba Elementary School in Kushiro. The class i visit is class 1.2. Neh, how many of them, haven't counted. Let just c the group pic tov na. They are so nice, so organized and clean. They even played me music tiet nor. They asked me a lot of question about Cambodia.

And i have one sensei there. She graps my hand to her desk and teach me sth. Her hand is small and soft...so relaxing and comfortable feeling. Sugoi! Amazing, she is so specialized in making that origami to make a weapon of Ninja. lolz....I think c can make one in just 1 or 2 mns. So fast. Her name is Niki Momoka. I enjoy a lot with them. I even get some prizes...I bring them the pics of Angkor wat. And the Small girl near Niki over there, c sees my scarf,,n want to have it, so don't know what to do, just give it as a gift to the class ta morng tov. I should have brought some new ones for them..but hehe,,forgot chheng neng na.

Then, i sneak in to another class without prior arrangement, class 1.1 cus i see them making a nice post card. They let me join them. hehe....fun,,,They even asked for my signature tiet nor...

They also had Wetland Festival on that day (Yesterday actually.)
Kind of educative and fun at the same time. I was interviewed by a local newspaper tiet nor of what i have learned from those kids.
Lolz...my simple answer is i learned that the crane has white tail, not black tail. lolz..taihen dayo. Cuz i haven't noticed...when see the cranes when they fly, i didn't notice the tail cuz the wings are more beautiful. When those cranes (tanjou) walk, they close their wings which have black color at the end, so thought the tail is black. hehe...Poor me,,,ot ban ka ey men. Not good at observation ey sos...

The other group help student prepare sandwich to host a party for their teachers. Look interesting! I like party, but ot ban join this group phorng.
Hehe,,at least ban chol tov smell the food tech der nor....It really smells good...oishii sou,,,,

This is a nice trip after all...They get out of the school in cold weather without jacket on, and jump and cheer to send us off....

Feel lots of love from children...

0 heartprints: