This article well-described the situation. I can easily follow her jouney.,, If anyone is interested to know about Cambodia, please read this. U will get excited to see thru this author...click here
I'm luckier then. I remember doing it on my way from Siem Reap where i spent my holiday to Pailin where my parents lived in 2002. Besides, the road from Battambang to Pailin was still very bumpy when i last visited my parents in 2005. And still it is though a lil better, my mom told me.
4 heartprints:
Nice article! Never been on such a trip for so long myself! Will do one when i return.
for me, never te morng.
I'm luckier then. I remember doing it on my way from Siem Reap where i spent my holiday to Pailin where my parents lived in 2002. Besides, the road from Battambang to Pailin was still very bumpy when i last visited my parents in 2005. And still it is though a lil better, my mom told me.
heh,,so meaning ya prents still live in Pailin? wanna visit there too...
Post a Comment